This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you want to join a rapidly growing architecture firm, have aspirations of becoming part of an award-winning architecture team, and want the opportunity for significant personal growth, then this job is for you.
We are strategically hiring an Architect II/III with large scale multi-family, mixed-use and hospitality experience. Modular experience a plus. As an Architect II/III at CSHQA, you will collaborate with Principal/Senior Architects and Project Managers to develop appropriate design solutions, work to assist clients through the planning and creation of fiscally responsible, award-winning designs. You will manage multiple architectural projects from the conception stage through construction and completion; ensuring teams meet quality, schedule, contractual and budget goals, while leading and mentoring others through collaboration.
You should possess strong knowledge of design, trends, and construction administration. You have proven experience supervising and leading a team of Designers, Architects and Architects-in-Training, Engineering disciplines and Consultants. This position requires knowledge of architectural projects concerning unique and varied complexities that significantly impact CSHQA. Well-developed project management, client management and/or marketing abilities will be key to your success. In addition, you will use your partnering and relationship-building skills to establish new and manage existing client relations; coordinating communication among all parties involved to maintain a project workload for business continuity.
· Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of Architecture at an accredited institution
· Demonstrate active Architectural Professional licenses; NCARB accreditation preferred
· A minimum of 8-10 years’ design experience including managing projects and expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
· Strong portfolio to demonstrate architectural skills in both design and construction documents
· Familiarity with design software
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit
The full job description (Architect II/III with Multi-Family, Mixed-use and hospitality experience) can be viewed and interested candidates should apply at https://www.cshqa.com/about/careers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
People who listen - Design that speaks