The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading architecture & planning projects--managing client relationships by planning, controlling, and executing projects within the approved budget, timeline, and scope. The PM will also effectively monitor design integrity, project direction, status, and lead the A&E teams throughout the design phases and as well as during CA.
- Plan project timeline and protocols
- Monitor and control project deliverables
- Manage, communicate, resolve issues/risks
- Provide progress updates to relevant stakeholders or team members
- Lead, collaborate with and support project team
- Navigate and interpret code and zoning
- Revit proficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent experience
- 10+years of experience in Architecture & Planning industry
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Keen design acumen
Your application has been successfully submitted.