Sopher Sparn Architects LLC is an award-winning, collaborative architecture firm based in Boulder, CO, with an Urban Studio in Denver, CO. Our multi-disciplinary team is composed of organized, hardworking individuals who strive to deliver exceptional architecture to our clients and community. Our team is united by a dedication to client values, commitment to quality design, sound construction and sustainable design principles. Our current work includes high-end residential design, affordable and luxury multifamily housing, private schools, commercial mixed-use, hospitality, adaptive reuse, and land-use planning.
We are hiring an Architectural Designer to join our Boulder office, starting as soon as possible. Applicants should have extensive experience in several disciplines, should be extremely organized, and should have a keen eye for detail. Applicants should demonstrate leadership characteristics and have a collaborative working mentality. Those who demonstrate adaptability, the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and a dedication to learning new things will thrive in our small office environment.
Sopher Sparn Architects offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and a desirable work environment in the heart of Downtown Boulder. We are a firm that welcomes innovative thinkers and motivated individuals who are looking to grow in a fun, supportive, and challenging environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the project conforms to client requirements and architectural program, code requirements, and company mission.
- Aid in management and progression of projects. Ensure project progresses in accordance with budget and client expectations.
- Support project schedules using project management software
- Attend regular client meetings with appropriate team and consultants as required by contract scope
- Monitor project receivables and assist in the collection of receivables
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experienced in construction document preparation and field observation
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies and building/zoning codes
- Appropriate knowledge of engineering disciplines to evaluate and coordinate work done by consultants
- Experience in multifamily and single-family residential architecture
- Excellent communication skills on paper and in person; proven to work well in teams and independently
- Exemplary organizational and leadership skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Hand and digital sketching and rendering experience
- Wellness Stipend, PTO, Dental/Vision/Medical/Disability/Simple IRA
- Holiday parties, Bagel Tuesday's, Friday Afternoon Happy Hours
- Denver RiNo Office + Downtown Boulder Office
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sopher Sparn Architects