Architect / Architectural Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Architect / Architectural Intern (minimum three years' experience)
Live in the city – work in the mountains! Just 30 minutes west of Downtown Denver and half-mile higher.
Gerou & Associates is a boutique architectural firm with a 35 year history of providing creative design on a variety of project types, specializing in high-end residential projects. The firm excels at developing a personal rapport with clients and contractors having rigorous requirements and exacting needs.
The office is located in Evergreen, voted the third most popular small town in the country by Zillow in 2021. There are numerous opportunities for an active outdoor lifestyle with Elk Meadow Open Space and Evergreen Lake nearby.
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated Architect or Intern Architect with a minimum of three years’ experience in single family, residential design and construction drawing production to join our team. Must have expertise in Revit.
- Strong technical proficiency in residential design and construction drawing production
- Excellent communication skills in working with colleagues, contractors and clients
- Knowledge of residential construction materials and methods
- Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and systems
- Professional Degree from an accredited school of architecture
- Minimum three years’ experience with single-family residential projects
- Ability to work independently and efficiently on projects of every scale
- Multi-tasking on multiple projects, project types
- Ability to identify, manage and adhere to budgets and schedules
A great opportunity for self-motivated, personable, energetic professional. For detailed information about the firm, please see our web site at www.gerou.net
Salary commensurate with experience.
Contact Phil Gerou, FAIA 303.674.4177 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.