This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join EVstudio!! We are currently offering a career opportunity for a QA/QC Manager with 10+ years’ experience in the Architecture industry who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally while helping to build and mentor EVstudio’s architectural team.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Drawing Reviews for Multi-family and Commercial projects
- Graphic Standards (starting with the Architectural standards but ultimately expanding standards company-wide
- Production Standards (maintaining all Revit templates – starting with the Architectural standards but ultimately expanding standards company-wide)
- Procedural Standards (development of Design Phase checklists, Design Phase standards and procedures, CA procedures, etc.)
- Maintaining Departmental Resources (detail library, Revit families, Revit schedules, design checklists, etc.)
- Specification Writing
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- Architecture licensure preferred
- Revit proficiency required
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment
EVstudio is an award-winning, full-service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado. EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado's Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for two of the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in planning, architecture, and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime, summer kickball team, quarterly department and company activities, and more. Visit our website: EVstudio.com to find out more about our projects, people and culture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.