Architect / Architecture Designer - Remote Role in Denver, CO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vera Iconica Architecture is seeking a talented designer with 3-5 years of experience to support our dynamic and growing team with production/drafting. Our team operates virtually with concentrations in Denver, CO and Jackson, WY, anchored by our Jackson, Wyoming headquarters. This role is virtual but applicant must reside in the Denver metro area.
The words vera iconica come from latin origin meaning ‘true likeness.’ We believe we have the power to raise awareness of our surrounding environments to connect to the higher self. In the same pursuit, we want your time working at VIA to be a conduit to becoming your best self. Together, our purpose is to drive meaningful change for ourselves and our clients through wellness architecture, aspiring to better human health and wellbeing. We care for some of the most sacred spaces: homes as well places of respite, renewal, and connection. While spanning an international footprint, much of our work occurs in Jackson, WY. Our diverse team exhibits passion for wellness, pride in work, initiative, intense focus on quality, professionalism, positivity, gratitude, and enjoyment of our craft.
Your Day at VIA
- Work toward the highest technical quality in all phases: concept/programming, SDs, DDs, CDs, and CA.
- Draft/produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, client presentations, and construction documentation.
- Collaborate with the team, clients, consultants, and contractors to meet overall project objectives.
- Establish and communicate clear, realistic goals to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Conduct on-site observations and document site reviews.
- Show flexibility and problem-solving to adapt to varied situations on multiple projects.
- Contribute to team activities, initiatives, connection, and learning programs.
- Projects may require travel to Jackson, Wyoming 1-2 times per month.
Your Skills + Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from a professionally-accredited program
- 3-5 years of related technical architecture project experience (preference toward high-end residential)
- NCARB license or path toward licensure preferred
- Proficiency in BIM software required; ArchiCAD proficiency preferred
- Organized, adaptive, and resourceful with flexibility to work on multiple projects in various stages
- Strong design skills & design process; strong creative, communication, and presentation skills
- VIA uses Apple’s Office Suite, CORE Project Management, and Adobe Creative Suite
Portfolio/work samples are encouraged to accompany resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is remote/virtual yet based in Denver, Colorado and may require travel to Jackson, Wyoming. CO state job posting requirement: Compensation is based upon experience and estimated range is $55,000 - $65,000 annually + bonuses & benefits. Vera Iconica Architecture is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the value of diversity and consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, pregnancy, status as a parent, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability (physical or mental) or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Life Regenerated Through Design.