This job is no longer accepting applications.
Method Builders is seeking a Lead Architect to join our project team in Denver. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be passionate about design, take ownership of their work, and thrive in a multidisciplinary team environment composed of developers, engineers, designers, and contractors.
- The Lead Architect will be responsible for start to finish project management.
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria, with developer/team support.
- Scheduling, Managing Budget, Planning, and Execution to complete projects- drawings, models, images, materials etc.
- Use software to design, sketch and produce drawings of projects at all phases of design.
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
Unique Aspects of Position:
- Autonomy. No clients to manage; the sole client is Ionic.
- Handle only a few projects at any given time, reducing the number of projects and related pressures of deadlines and CA typical at traditional architecture firms.
- Ability to earn a flexible schedule after the probationary period.
- Above market compensation (negotiable depending upon experience) and bonus structure.
- Excellent benefits package (Retirement, Health, Dental, Bonus).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Enscape is required; Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Experience across various project types a plus; including Infill Small-Scale Multifamily (less than 30 units), Residential, and Commercial; and Additions and Remodels to Existing Buildings and Adaptive Reuse Projects.
- Strong technical, code, and detailing skills for quality documentation; the successful candidate will be responsible for start-to-finish drawing production.
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment.
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture required.
- 7+ years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects.
- Architectural license required; Architect in this position will be stamping the drawings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We build different.