Architectural Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RNN Architects is a dynamic and growing architecture firm seeking a talented and energetic Architectural Project Manager to join our team.
Project Managers at RNN Architects work on every phase of architectural projects. We work hard together and play hard together.
· Direct-Client interactions
· Oversee projects through all phases, from programming and design through contract administration
· Manage Client budgets, schedules, and programs
· Coordination with consultants and general contractors
· Research building materials and systems, building codes and regulations
· Work side-by-side with senior architects and young associates
· Define deliverables, schedule, and fees during the proposal phase
· Develop and update project staffing plans and project schedules; monitor employee planned versus actual time and performance
Job Requirements / Qualifications
· Licensed Architect with minimum 15 years work experience
· Experience working with Federal projects, although we do a good mix of projects Public and Private.
· Strong REVIT skills
· Strong management skills
· Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible
· Take initiative in identifying and solving problems
· Actively apply effective work habits and a positive attitude
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge & aptitude of various design and management software is a plus.
Salary Range $90,000.00 to $105,000.00 annually depending on skills and experience. Benefits health, vision, dental insurance, retirement plan and PTO.
Email your resume, references, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.