This job is no longer accepting applications.
RNN Architects a dynamic and growing architecture firm is seeking a talented and energetic Architectural Associate to join our team.
· Work under the supervision of senior staff developing, producing, and preparing design and construction documents for all phases of the projects from
· Work under the supervision of senior staff on budgets, schedules, and programs
· Work under the supervision of senior staff with clients, consultants, and general contractors
· Research building materials and systems, building codes and regulations.
· Ability to confidently draw construction details, redlines, and maintain REVIT resource file.
· Understand consultants design and impact to architectural plans
· Five years of experience with professional architectural degree, license is not required.
· Experienced with architectural detailing, assembling, and preparing construction documents.
· Strong REVIT skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D rendering (Bluebeam, Sketchup, Lumion and V-ray)
· Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible
· Have a positive attitude towards continual improvement.
· Follow direction from senior staff.
· Be flexible to work on a variety of project types and sizes.
· Take initiative in identifying and solving problems.
· Actively apply effective work habits
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Able to work independently.
· Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Salary Range $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 annually depending on skills and experience. Benefits health, vision, dental insurance, retirement plan and PTO.
Email your resume, references, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.