PK-12 Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MOA ARCHITECTURE is a legacy design firm celebrating 40 years of success. We provide architecture, planning, and interior design services to the PK-12, Higher Ed, Healthcare, Science + Technology and Commercial sectors across the Rocky Mountain region. We are looking to grow and strengthen our team of professionals by adding a talented and experienced PK-12 Project Manager with proven experience in project delivery of new construction, additions and/or interior renovations for K-12 education design.
- Provide overall project management responsibility through all phases of project delivery including client and project team management, documentation content and quality, permitting, project scheduling, fee management, design to construction budget management, and all construction phase management responsibilities
- Oversee the assigned staff and consultants – organize, direct and coordinate daily/ weekly and project team assignments. Oversee the production of design and coordinate SD, DD and CD technical documentation. Manage bidding and construction phase services
- Provide quality assurance oversight as an ongoing process during all phases of their projects, and provide quality control review efforts at all significant project milestones
- Drive great team performance and has high interest and a passion for K-12 education design
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university
- Licensed Architect
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in K-12 architectural design, technical execution and project management (with a minimum 3 years in a project management role in K-12)
- Experience with Revit, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite, BSD Speclink a plus, Deltek Vision a plus (as a project management tool)
- LEED or WELL accreditation a plus
Through our Legacy Plan we offer excellent growth, advancement and leadership/ownership opportunity for career minded individuals who can contribute to the success of the project, the team and the firm. We offer top tier benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, life, short-and-long term disability; PTO; matching 401K savings plan; a generous parking and transportation subsidy; and professional development support. We provide a flexible, hybrid work schedule, dog friendly Fridays, and regular team social events. Please visit our web site to learn more about us, the position available, salary and benefits, and apply at http://moaarch.com/we-are-moa/careers/
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Deivering the Promise and Value of Great Design