This job is no longer accepting applications.
Essenza Architecture is a full-service architecture firm of experts with experience in recreation and fitness center design. Our office is located at the Colorado Tech Center in Louisville, Colorado. Join our team where you will have the opportunity to design, work with consultants and clients in all phases of design and construction.
Position Summary: Candidate will be able to manage the internal architecture and sub consultants on the design and construction documents from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Great commercial projects: Fitness, athletics, aquatics, museum, and public works projects
- Fun and flexible office environment
- Hybrid office/remote option based on work responsibilities/capabilities
- Retirement plan and match
- Healthcare (United Healthcare)
- Architecture License a plus, but not required
- 8-10 year minimum experience in Managing a job from concept through construction administration
- Ability to assemble Construction Documents including project detailing in Revit required
- Revit 2020-2022 production experience required
- 5-8+ years of Revit required
- General AutoCAD knowledge, Microsoft Office 365 suite, Adobe Suite, and Publisher experience required
- Self-directed/motivated, task oriented, and attention to detail required
- Construction Administration experience required
- Manage the design and consultant team members on documentation and construction administration
- Mentor intern architects and designers
- Prepare client presentation documents – materials boards and materials binders
- Manage construction administration, job site visits, ASI’s, RFI’s, and submittal reviews
Salary: Based on experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.