This job is no longer accepting applications.
JNS, a full-service architectural and interior design firm located in the hub of activity in Denver’s Union Station district, is currently recruiting highly skilled architects to contribute to our award-winning portfolio of design projects across Colorado’s front range and beyond. Please read more about the firm at jns.design.
We are currently seeking Licensed Architects with strong REVIT and multi-disciplinary coordination skills. Experience in progressively complex hospitality, urban housing and mixed use projects ranging in size from $5 million to $200 million construction cost preferred. Team leadership and oversight skills with strong communication and mentoring of younger staff.
JNS offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and a flexible working environment that includes a mix of remote and in-person office days.
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Registered Architect, State of Colorado preferred
- BS in field of Architecture, Master’s degree preferred
- 5 years of professional experience in an Architect's office
- Friendly, proactive, personable, and professional demeanor is a must
- Strong command of REVIT and SketchUp
- Desire to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment required
- Strong communication and team leadership skills
- Technical expertise in all related building and accessibility codes
- Technical expertise in building materials, systems, detailing and specifications
Qualified candidates should submit a current resume and portfolio to Tom Current at firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper submissions will not be accepted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.