This job is no longer accepting applications.
Work under the direction of the Project Architects and in cooperation with the project teams to develop high quality design on time and on budget.
- Generate architectural design concepts
- Generate and manage development of architectural design drawings
- Serve as a technical point of contact providing interpretation for design and construction teams
- Provide potential solutions to design challenges
- Provide Principal and Project Architect/Manager with regular updates on status, issues, or challenges
- Accredited degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years of experience
- Revit and document production experience
- The willingness to work as a team member and assist other Studios as necessary
- Must be able and willing to travel outside of local area to attend meetings at various sites
- High levels of activity and productivity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to clearly convey information and ideas verbally and graphically
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position, Treanor reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.