This job is no longer accepting applications.
TKP Architects is a full-service architectural firm with 35 years of experience in the design of high-end, award-winning custom homes, and boutique residential and small commercial projects throughout Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West. We are a medium sized office in Golden CO with a flexible, friendly, working environment. We are growing, with exciting new projects, and are seeking an Architect, or architectural project manager with significant experience in complex custom homes. The ideal candidate has a passion for mentoring less experienced drafters and architectural interns and may become the production manager for our office. This would include the additional responsibilities for setting and maintaining office drafting standards, organizing office CAD meetings, and ensuring the quality of the contract documents throughout the office.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Very strong Revit drafting/modeling skills. 5 years min. experience with residential construction drawings.
- Fluency in Revit, Bluebeam, AutoCad, required. Experience in Photoshop, Lumion, Sketchup a plus.
- Excellent professional written/verbal communication skills required. Good sense of humor a plus.
- Organized, self-starter. Ability to multi-task while staying focused on individual production tasks and assisting team members.
- Ability to produce SD models, DD and detailed CD permit drawings, work closely with structural, civil, and other consultants.
- Experience researching Municipal and Code requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (minimum), or equivalent experience.
- Modeling in Revit from early SD concept sketches
- Producing DD and detailed CD permit drawings for unique custom homes and small commercial projects from 2000-50,000 s.f. in size.
- Coordinate with structural, civil, and other consultants.
- Assist other staff with research, production questions, and drawing review. Mentor less experienced drafters or interns.
- Maintain and upgrade Revit libraries and office drafting standards
- Organize office CAD meetings
- Review office production drawings at various stages for completeness, consistency and quality.
- Flexible schedule, relaxed work environment.
- 401K with employer match
- Health insurance
- Paid time off, holidays, sick leave, parental leave
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TKP Architects, pc