Architectural Designer - Level 1
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lightwell Architecture is a full-service architecture and interior design firm. We seek inspiration from our clients, nature, and the vernacular architecture of the region. We strive to create timeless, memorable, functional, awe-inspiring architecture. We believe in a work-life balance, mentorship, and a fun and rewarding office culture.
- Architectural Designer with 3-5 Years experience
- Full time position or part-time options if desired
- Remote work options
- Flexible hours
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably Master’s degree in Architecture
- Robust Revit Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office experience
- Good creative and technical skills
- Effective and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and willingness to collaborate and learn
- In pursuit of Licensure
- Design and detailing/drafting involvement in all phases of design from schematic to construction phase
- Development of construction documents
- Presentation and graphics development
- Hands-on experience learning about design concepts, detailing, construction phase observation, client and consultant correspondence, and project management
- Please email resume and sample works/portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.