This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stais Architecture & Interiors in Frisco has an immediate opening for a full-time interior designer. SAI offers full service architectural and interior design, master planning and entitlements for a range of residential, community, and commercial projects. Our integrated design platform incorporates over 35 years of hands-on experience in the design and construction world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Architectural and interior detailing
· Work with clients to develop program for their interiors project
· Finish and furniture specifications and ordering
· Work closely with architecture team for collaborative approach
· 3-5 years working in an interior design or architecture firm
· High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, illustrator, etc.)
· Must be self-starter
· Capable of working independently and as a part of a team
· Ability to commute or relocate to Summit County
· Knowledge of and ability to work in Revit is preferred
· paid time off
· paid holidays
· health insurance
· 401(k) company match up to 5%
· health savings account
· health savings account company match
· annual ski pass to local ski mountain(s) of your choice
We will consider part-time remote work, but would like the candidate in the office most days.
Resume, portfolio, and cover email can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.