This job is no longer accepting applications.
MOA ARCHITECTURE is looking to grow and strengthen our team by adding a talented Interior Designer to our Denver studio to work in close collaboration with our team of interior designers and architects in a variety of markets including commercial, education, science + technology, and healthcare.
We are looking for a creative, player who is a talented designer, detail oriented, eager to learn and contribute, and who shares our commitment to design excellence, sustainability, and social responsibility. Someone who thrives working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Collaborate with the design team and clients to develop innovative design solutions, drawings, perspective renderings, material and imagery precedent boards. From the early concept/programming phases to construction administration
- Research and assist in the selection of finishes, fixtures, color schemes, fabrics and furnishing.
- Collaborate in the production of construction documents and develop casework drawings, floor plans, floor finish plans, reflected ceiling plans, elevations, and other detailed drawings
- Assist with FF&E systems package, free standing furniture and artwork selection and specifications
- Assist in construction phase services (product and submittal review, clarification drawings, site observations)
- Develop and maintain positive client, consultant, contractor, and vendor relationships
Through our Legacy Plan we offer excellent growth, advancement and leadership/ownership opportunity for career minded individuals who can contribute to the success of the project, the team and the firm. We offer top tier benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, life, short-and-long term disability; PTO; matching 401K savings plan; a generous parking and transportation subsidy; and professional development support. We provide a flexible, hybrid work schedule, dog friendly Fridays, and regular team social events. Please visit our web site to learn more about us, the position available, salary and benefits, and apply at http://moaarch.com/we-are-moa/careers/
- Interior Design degree from a CIDA accredited program
- 5-7 years’ experience in commercial workplace, institutional interior design
- Familiar with all phases of the design and delivery process including programming, space planning, interior architecture detailing, construction documents, and construction phase services
- Proficient in Revit, rendering and graphics skills (SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign, BIM 360 Design, Vray, Enscape or other visualization software)
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience assisting interior designers in the selection of finishes, fabrics, lighting, furniture, etc.
- LEED or WELL Accreditation a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Deivering the Promise and Value of Great Design