Talented Problem Solver / Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We have up to 2 available seats in a studio of 11 and are actively pursuing Talented Problem Solvers who have a passion for life and creating great work.
We value experience with no limit to the range of years as long as potential team members love growing and learning. There are ample opportunities within the studio to both mentor others and be mentored.
We seek those who simply have a desire and talent to solve problems together.
1ine studio started over 8 years ago with the idea that design begins before the first line is drawn. As a design-focused studio, we are interested in going beyond the surface level of wants and needs, asking deeper questions and working closely with our clients to identify the true issues at hand. Through thoughtful consideration we are able to address challenging design problems allowing for creative solutions and aiming to set each project up for success.
Our advertising is simply word of mouth. In a world saturated with information, we find that the simple word of a past client to a prospective client does more than we could ever do through self-promoting. The challenge in operating this way is that, as a studio, we must be fully committed to developing a vision for our clients and being attentive to see our clients’ needs met through to completion and beyond. While this might sound challenging, all it boils down to is treating others like we would want to be treated and giving our full efforts to the people and tasks in front of us.
We welcome ideas and work together in an open office. Conversations are overheard frequently, and we encourage people to comment from across the room to add to the collaboration. To us, having the right solution at the right time given the circumstances of a project is more important than determining who should receive credit.
As problem solvers, we are eager to develop each individual’s talents and ‘toolbox’ of abilities. We aspire to develop project leaders that lead by example and are sought after for their unique, creative ability to address issues and solve problems.
We believe in a life / work balance realizing the importance of people and their ability to continue to change and grow. There is great joy in watching people excel and grow in their talents, professional goals, and personal life.
Best of all, we look after each other and have fun. Ask anyone who works in our studio.
We invite you to view examples of our work:
We share this with you so that you have an idea of the quality that we strive for, but our focus is always on what is next. We believe it important to continuously learn from our experiences and seek new opportunities to be creative and find new solutions.
A few noteworthy projects that are currently in the works or are in queue include:
- 1ine Studio Office - We begin construction of our new studio home in April of 2022. (This has given us great insight to what our clients go through).
- An updated website that better reflects our studio values
- Historic Wynkoop Brewery Remodel and Patio Expansion
- Rockies Hall of Fame Theater at McGregor Square
- Caldero Restaurant at McGregor Square
- Level 6 Offices at McGregor Square
- Tom’s Watch Bar – Minneapolis
- Tom’s Watch Bar – Orlando
- La Loma – Parker, DTC, and Downtown Denver
- Flowers on the Vine at McGregor Square
- Salon at McGregor Square
- Tattered Cover / Lowenstein Theater – Remodel and Revisioning
- Active Living Community – Westminster Town Center
- Origin Hotel
- Crested Butte Residence
- Cherry Creek Gonola project
- Aptitude for growth and willingness to learn is essential.
- Research and problem-solving oriented individuals who strive for good design solutions
- Excellent graphic skills and strong ability for using Sketch up
- REVIT / BIM modelling experience and experience in 2d CAD documentation
- 2+ years of experience working in an architecture firm.
- Salary Based upon Experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resumes and examples of work to Tim Politis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.