This job is no longer accepting applications.
Summit Design and Engineering Services is looking for a Project Architect who is highly motivated with a commitment to client-focused collaboration and design excellence. We support team based Leaders and Organizers to deliver quality projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead and manage design projects and team from pre-design through project life cycle.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, contractors, and public entities to meet timelines, budget and design intent
- Assist with proposals and contract execution with clients
- Assist with bidding and contractor solicitation
- Lead and generate production of contract documents and deliverables
- Understand project budgets and schedules
- Provide Construction Administration services
- Manage multiple projects at one time
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Registered Architect in Colorado
- Proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD
· Understanding of drawing conventions, file organization, external references, and technical accuracy
· Demonstrated knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques, and costs
· Demonstrated practical knowledge of general architectural practice including programming, site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering
· Familiar with permit review process and other jurisdictional requirements
· Ability to travel as required by job demands
What you can expect at Summit:
· A creative and collaborative work environment
· The opportunity to grow professionally
· Compensation based on experience
- · Email resume to Patrick.Berrend@summitde.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.