This job is no longer accepting applications.
Davis Partnership Architects is searching for talented, creative, and productive, licensed Architects with 6-10 years of experience in commercial, multi-family, or healthcare project types who want to create amazing places that inspire and elevate the joy and dignity of where people heal, learn, live, and grow!
If you are experienced in Revit and Sketch-up, have strong graphic and design skills, a technical aptitude for putting building materials together, a passion for sustainability, and you love seeing things get built, we would love to talk with you! Successful candidates are those who thrive working in a collaborative, team environment and who are willing to take on challenges and grow as a professional.
We have a 50-year track record in the Rocky Mountain West and, along with our multi-disciplinary Architecture studios, we feature Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, Lighting, and Wayfinding studios. This collection of passionate design professionals is why we emphasize collaboration.
Our office is located in an old book bindery building in the RiNo district of downtown Denver. We are proud to say that our newly designed and renovated workspace is one of the few in the World certified LEED v.4.0 ID+C Gold.
Check out more about us at davispartnership.com.
Completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture is required.
Experience in Revit and Sketch-up is required. Some knowledge of Lumion, Rhino, Grasshopper, or Studio 3Dmax is awesome.
Experience or interest in the commercial and healthcare building types we practice in is preferred.
Although many of us are working a hybrid in-office and remote from home schedule, working from Denver is required.
Roles and responsibilities include Client communications and presentation, project team coordination, consultant team coordination, individual task and work assignments, overseeing the work of others, technical development and documentation, frequent representation of the firm during construction administration.
Compensation is provided on a salaried-basis commensurate with experience and licensure, ranging from $75,000 - $85,000 annually.
If you’re interested in being considered for a position, please post a letter of interest, resume and work sample to our resume management portal found on our Careers Page at Davispartnership.com. No phone calls, please.
Why work at Davis? We surveyed our staff, and they say some of the top reasons why they love working at Davis are:
- Company Success: Our employees are proud of the Firm they represent.
- Opportunity for Growth: Growing from within is one of our key business principles.
- Company Values: Knowing that a company is progressive, modern, professional and involved in the community provides employees a sense of power, direction and a healthy amount of flexibility.
- Work Environment: You will be able to see yourself working here in our pleasant and open work environment (greenery, plenty of light, collaboration space, etc.)
- Benefits: Finding a company that offers a generous benefits package can make a very big difference in your personal life. A company that supports your personal life ultimately supports your professional life. Win win.
Your application has been successfully submitted.