Architectural Technicians, Coordinators and Project Managers
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SHM Architects is seeking candidates who are individually driven and are engaged to make a difference at work and within the community. In addition to the qualifications above, we expect members of our team to be deeply committed to enriching lives by enhancing the beauty of our environment. While we are relaxed in our approach, our values drive us to explore new ways of solving complex design problems, at both the conceptual level and in the technical realm, crafting projects that last for generations.
- Professionally Accredited BArch or MArch Degree required
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch-Up
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient with technical detailing
- Strong sketch capabilities
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, open environment
- Positions offered based on years of professional experience
- Experience in residential design preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Periodic bonuses and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off, nine paid holidays, and other time off opportunities
- Professional Development support/memberships/licensure
- Paid Access to Black Spectacles, an NCARB online study program for ARE exams
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthy Living Gym/Spa benefit
- Life/ADD and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work schedules for work/family balance
Your application has been successfully submitted.