Architect / Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
With a growing portfolio of projects in the Denver/Boulder Metro and the Rocky Mountains, A21 is seeking talented Architects to join our team in Denver. We are looking for self-motivated and highly creative candidates with 3+ years’ experience to join us on a full-time basis to work on a range of exciting projects.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3 years minimum of professional experience as a Designer or Architect with experience preferred in design and project management of high-end custom residential projects.
- NAAB accredited professional degree in Architecture minimum.
- NCARB licensure is preferred.
- An understanding of how to put a full set of documents together, with extensive detailing experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in an open and collaborative environment. Attend & lead presentations and workshops with colleagues, consultants and clients to develop and evolve each project brief.
- Strong conceptual design skills and graphic presentation abilities. Ability to develop design options, drawings and models in collaboration with the design team.
- Experience and strong command of Revit, Rhino and the Adobe Creative Suite, and enthusiasm for learning emerging software and design tools. Experience with Lumion preferred.
- Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget time efficiently.
- Management and oversight of large, or multiple smaller projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of zoning & building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave.
- Salary Range from $60,000 - $100,000 annually with end of year bonuses available.
- A collaborative approach to working in an open studio environment, with the ability to work remotely via a firm provided laptop.
- A firm culture with a drive toward personal growth and happiness, with initiatives for both physical and mental wellbeing.
For more information on A21, we invite you to visit our website www.a21.design. Candidates can apply via the AIA Colorado Job board or email PDF's with your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.