This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tryba Architects is a nationally recognized architecture firm specializing in the full integration of architecture, interior design, urban design historic preservation, landscape architecture and planning. Throughout the firm’s 34-year history we have earned a national reputation for shaping and reshaping urban structures and systems into special places. Our practice is driven by a commitment to our clients to collaborate in crafting detailed buildings and spaces intimately connected to function, people, nature, and the urban environment. We work nationally from offices in Denver and Fort Worth.
We are seeking a highly motivated architectural BIM Manager with a minimum of 6-12 years’ experience to take on the role of in-house BIM Manager for our commercial, interiors, multi-family, mixed-use and civic projects. The successful candidate will manage and coordinate BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement on all related BIM projects, files, and models office wide. Tryba Architects sees the BIM Manager as an integral part of Quality Control for all phases of documentation and as an office resource for construction technologies and standards.
- Oversee BIM software firm-wide, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support for all BIM installations as well as analysis to solve BIM user issues.
- Provide or coordinate training, support, and leadership for continuing education on BIM process and new technologies.
- Manage, create, and enforce content details library files and Revit templates, BIM standards development.
- Provide technical orientation to new hires regarding BIM tools and standards.
- Assist project teams in BIM project setup.
- Establish graphic templates for design documents and presentations consistent across projects and with Firm standards.
- Coordinate, QC and manage incoming consultant BIM models
- Create and manage Revit families in response to project needs.
- Help troubleshoot and resolve BIM design issues, and coordinate hardware or software upgrades with IT.
- Manage the implementation of supporting software for BIM.
- Quality control team member for documentation phases of projects and for construction reference standards and codes.
- Service oriented and approachable collaborator with others for office Revit and BIM standards
- Establish and manage a detail library based on Firm’s past work
- Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue, productive feedback, and personal and professional growth
- 6+ years of professional experience in design, drafting or engineering production and BIM management in an A/E/C firm
- Expert Revit + BIM user with experience providing one-on-one Revit support
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, working on several projects simultaneously in either a management or production role
- Strong and concise written and verbal communication
- A leader and innovative thinker who can develop efficiencies and implement them firm-wide
- Ability to code or create content in REVIT, including scheduling
- Knowledge of Especs or similar plug-in
If you meet the qualifications above and are passionate about pursuing architectural excellence, providing exemplary client service, and working on transformational projects, please forward your resume and examples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For consideration, please include “BIM Manager” in the subject
Your application has been successfully submitted.