Design Professional - Job Captain (2-5 years)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tryba Architects is a nationally recognized architecture firm specializing in the full integration of architecture, interior design, urban design historic preservation, landscape architecture and planning. Throughout the firm’s 34-year history we have earned a national reputation for shaping and reshaping urban structures and systems into special places. Our practice is driven by a commitment to our clients to collaborate in crafting detailed buildings and spaces intimately connected to function, people, nature, and the urban environment. We work nationally from offices in Denver and Fort Worth.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Intern Architect with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with an emphasis in large-scale mixed use and multi-family residential design (including interior architecture). Candidates must possess strong working knowledge of REVIT, SketchUp, Bluebeam, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, and should be comfortable generating design concepts in hand sketch form.
- Strong design creativity and technical proficiency
- Previous experience working with of all phases of the design process
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including design and collateral for project vision and values; site planning and programming; urban design guidelines; and general understanding of planning/entitlement processes.
- Excellent communication skills – collaborating directly with partners of the firm during all phases of design and drawing production.
- Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
- Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s officers, principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue, and productive feedback. From these interactions, able to give to others and gain from others a sense of strength, personal, and professional growth, and enjoyment.
- Graduate or professional degree from an accredited school of Architecture; Master’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of professional experience with a focus on multi-family housing project types
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of the project management and construction administration processes for commercial/institutional and multi-family construction.
- Knowledge of managing budgets, schedules, and communication with clients and consultants.
- Multi-tasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in a production role.
If you meet the qualifications above and are passionate about pursuing architectural excellence, providing exemplary client service, and working on transformational projects, please forward your resume and examples of work to: email@example.com. For consideration, please include “Design Professional - Job Captain” in the subject.
Your application has been successfully submitted.