This job is no longer accepting applications.
In your new position as part of RTA’s Construction Administration team, you will collaborate with architects and Owners who are profoundly impacting many of the area’s greatest projects such as the Pikes Peak Summit Complex, St. Francis Medical Center, and innovative K-12 educational facilities across the state. Your role will be fast-paced, multi-faceted, and highly engaging.
Your primary duties are to oversee documented projects during the construction phase and act as liaison among RTA, the client/Owner, and general contractors. You will monitor projects using standard RTA Construction Administration process guidelines and be capable of participating in client and team meetings. You will be relied upon for your attention to detail, a proactive positive attitude, and superior problem-solving and communication skills.
Qualified applicants must have:
- Minimum of BA/BS in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering field. A licensed Architect is preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field or producing construction drawings including CA Phase.
- Extensive knowledge of construction methods and materials, scheduling, code compliance, inspection/testing standards, etc.
- Communication skills to facilitate meetings with the client, contractor and project staff.
- Strong skills regarding: job knowledge, communication, leadership, planning, teamwork, decision-making, local building code, judgment and problem solving associated with the construction phase of an architectural project.
- Thorough knowledge of Architect/Owner and Contractor/Owner AIA contracts and their requirements.
- Ability to utilize computer systems as a tool to effectively manage projects. Required computer skills: MS Office and Bluebeam. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit preferred.
- Valid Class R Colorado Driver’s License and ability to travel to project sites (required).
- Thorough knowledge of code requirements and the ability to implement them.
Salary dependent upon experience, please visit our website for a complete job description and our comprehensive benefits package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.