ARCHITECT \ DESIGNER
Architectural Workshop is seeking a passionate Architect \ Designer with 4 to 6 years of experience to join a collaborative design-oriented workshop environment. AW is a design and architecture firm that focuses on higher design without egos. With a motto to enrich lives through design, everyone at AW shares a passion to be intimately involved in the creation of architecture that incorporates the art of form, function and beauty that goes beyond the utilitarian to touch the emotions. We created our workshop environment to foster a higher level of creativity and exploration of architectural design. At AW, we focus on developing the “whole” architect in a supportive and mentor-oriented culture. We foster growth of the “whole” architect by providing experiences in projects from concept through construction administration. We are looking for an Architect \ Designer who is positive, fun and who aligns with our values.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Architecture
- 4-6 years of professional experience and is licensed or seeking licensure.
- Multifamily BIM management experience.
- Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in assisting a design team in taking a project from client vision to a completion.
- Team oriented and a willingness to be engaged in all aspects of the practice.
- Rendering skills, experience in Lumion preferred.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary will commensurate with experience (based on AIA)
- Benefits include: health insurance, 401(k) with matching, 3 weeks personal time, major holidays.
- Office sponsored activities include: ski day, summer picnic, architectural tours, winter Holiday party, summer volleyball league and AIA Design Conference.
- AW is an equal opportunity employer who embraces diversity and individuality.
- Full time Architectural position with 4 to 6 years experience
- Ability to meet with clients and capture their vision and dreams.
- Ability to design within an open collaborative office environment.
- Graphic ability to create story boards and compelling illustrations.
- Knowledge of construction documents and ability to develop and edit drawing sets.
- Knowledge of building codes and their impact on design and construction.
AW PROJECT TYPES
High-end residential, tenant improvement, adaptive reuse, urban infill, higher education and specialty commercial projects with contemporary and innovative design.
HOW TO APPLY Please submit resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
enriching lives through design