Years of Experience: 7+
Roth Sheppard Architects is seeking a Technical Architect to join our team. The Technical Architect will be responsible for developing, coordinating, reviewing production drawings and construction documents, and developing solutions to technical details. In conjunction with the Project Manager, they will provide hands on supervision to architectural staff and be responsible for keeping the project on schedule.
• The Technical Architect may function as team leader on complex projects when assigned.
• Responsible for building system concepts and documentation process for schematics through construction administration phases.
• Prepare and monitor project status reports.
• Prepare and document required code research for project.
• Conduct material and product research as required.
• Attend project meetings as necessary (remotely if not residing in Denver) .
• Coordination with entire design team.
• Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
• Monitor staff to produce quality, coordinated architectural documents within a project team concept.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE – Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and licensure highly preferred.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Architecture industry.
• Exceptional computer, REVIT, AutoCAD, 3D modeling skills preferred.
• Ability to multi-task on several projects.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to mentor staff.
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional services from schematic design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise.
• A comprehensive understanding of the coordination aspects and related requirements of all design disciplines.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
• Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate work assignments.
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
• Positive, proactive approach to human interactions.
Roth Sheppard Architects Core Values:
· Commitment to excellence
· Lead by Example
· Problem Solver
· Authentic & Empathetic
SCHEDULE: Position IS NOT a fill-in after or between full-time employment responsibilities. Must be available between 9 AM and 5 PM MST weekdays and limited weekends for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
RESIDENCE AND LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: United States resident. Proficient in spoken and written English.
RESPONSE MUST INCLUDE: Cover letter, resume, and examples of work product for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Your application has been successfully submitted.
WE IMPROVE LIVES BY DESIGN