Owner's Representative/Project Manager
Title: Project Manager:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Construction Management or Similar
- Years of Experience: 10-17 years.
- LEED, CQM, PMP. preferred
- Leads projects and younger team members.
- Projects may range in quantity, size, budget, and complexity.
- Sense of Humor
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Organizational skills
- Leadership, business and entrepreneurial skills
- LEED Accreditation and experience on sustainable projects
- Software skills including Bluebeam, MS Word, Excel and Microsoft Project
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in Public Sector Projects (Schools, Police, Library) or Private Sector Projects (Multi-Family, Senior Housing, and or Affordable Housing). The candidate will be responsible for overseeing multi-million dollar projects from initial planning through design to construction close-out in addition to business development support. The candidate will be integral to the project team including the owner, architect, contractor, and various consultants. The position is advertised in Denver but as a work from anywhere company the candite will service projects from Fort Collins to Pueblo.
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- The project manager serves as the primary client liaison and is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of projects from inception through completion. The Project Manager establishes the project priorities and maintains satisfactory relationships with the team throughout the project. As a leader they will work to find creative and cost-effective solutions for the project. The project manager directs and supervises the work of the design team, general contractor, and third-party consultants. The project's successful outcomes are based on exceeding the client's goals, project program requirements, financial limitations, and dates for a single or multiple projects.
Responsibilities (specific duties include, but may not be limited to):
- Ability to understand client's goals and advocate on behalf of them
- Use an established understanding of the design and construction industry to plan and communicate effectively
- Generate and track project budgets
- Create and manage RFPs for design, construction, and other services such as surveyors, geotechnical, movers, furniture, and other contractors
- Attend design and construction meetings, take notes, and track items through to completion
- Review and provide comments related to the contract documents to ensure proper progress is achieved per the schedule, and quality drawings are generated
- Review and validate cost estimates prepared by contractors
- Review and evaluate change orders and make recommendations to the client
- Generate field reports, identify quality issues, and track them to closure
- Create and monitor a master project schedule
- Track permit status and other necessary department reviews through to approval
- Report to ownership groups on a recurring basis
- Review and advise on pay applications and invoices on behalf of a client
- Travel to and from construction sites and associated meetings with mileage reimbursement; could include frequent day travel, rarely overnight travel
- Will need to clearly communicate and delegate tasks with other team members, including assistant Project Managers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get It Done