Construction Administration Project Manager
Tryba Architects is a nationally recognized architecture firm specializing in the full integration of architecture, interior design, urban design historic preservation, landscape architecture and planning. Throughout the firm’s 34-year history we have earned a national reputation for shaping and reshaping urban structures and systems into special places. Our practice is driven by a commitment to our clients to collaborate in crafting detailed buildings and spaces intimately connected to function, people, nature, and the urban environment. We work nationally from offices in Denver and Fort Worth.
We are seeking a highly motivated, licensed Construction Administration Project Manager to lead a team managing projects under construction in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Construction Administration for large, mixed-use projects. Strong client, general contractor, and consultant relationship management skills are required.
- Lead clients towards decisions that produce great architecture aligned with the firm’s design principles
- Create and maintain strong, productive team relationships
- Mentor junior staff in Construction Administration best practices
- Deliver projects effectively with consideration of all disciplines in our multi-disciplinary design firm
- Professional degree from an accredited architecture program; as an interdisciplinary practice we also welcome applications from qualified applicants with a background in engineering or construction
- Licensed Architect or General Contractor preferred
- 6+ years of professional experience in architecture project management and construction administration, including experience reviewing submittals, performing site observations, and responding to RFIs
- General working knowledge of Revit to efficiently direct junior staff producing RFI responses
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and General Contractor software, such as Procore.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
$75,000 - $110,000, dependent on experience.
If you meet the qualifications above and are passionate about pursuing architectural excellence, providing exemplary client service, and working on transformational projects, please forward your resume and examples of work to: email@example.com. For consideration, please include “Construction Administration Project Manager” in the subject.
Your application has been successfully submitted.