Project Architect / Project Manager, 4-8 Years Exp.
Who we are
Think. Design. Build.
We're The Beck Group, the largest and most innovative integrated design-build firm in the country. We are focused on delivering design and construction excellence on a broad range of project types. Headquartered in downtown Dallas, Beck also has offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Fort Worth, Mexico City, and Tampa. Having recently designed and built several large scale, prominent projects in the Denver skyline, our office is actively growing. We are committed to hiring the best and brightest within our industry, and that's why we are seeking experienced Architects like you to help revolutionize the industry and create the future.
“We believe that great design and great construction go together. Only when we rise to the level of true teaming, taking responsibility for each other’s work, can we address the fundamental inefficiencies and the waste involved with delivering buildings.”
- Fred Perpall, FAIA, Chief Executive Officer
What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a qualified Project Architect / Project Manager (working in an Architectural Senior Project Coordinator role), to join our Denver office. The PA/PM works closely with the Project Coordinator and Project Designer regarding the overall completion of a project, carrying out the design intent using sound knowledge of architectural practices. Beck is one of the most advanced users of 3D modeling tools in the design process, so the candidate should be highly skilled in Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and more.
For more details on the position, please visit here:
Who we think will be a great fit
A reliable Project Architect / Project Manager with an understanding of complex aspects of Architecture, having a passion to get things done, and possesses uncompromising authenticity and integrity. An individual with an interest in the Integrated design-build project delivery method and an interest in being innovative in process improvement and technology will be an ideal candidate for this position.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 4-8 years of relevant architecture experience
- Professional registration preferred
- Hybrid Work Options
- Flexible hours with the potential to Work from Home up to two days a week
- Paid parking in Downtown Denver parking garage or RTD Pass included with employment
- 100% reimbursement on AIA and NCARB dues, as well as passed ARE exams
- Retirement plan and 401(k) matching
- Career Paths to aid in your professional development
- Flexible spending accounts
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance coverage that starts day one of employment
- Wellness program, including flu shots and biometric screenings
- Salary range: $70K – 100K annually, pending level of expertise
- Annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and individual’s job performance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Think. Design. Build.