Boutique Architectural firm in Lower Downtown Denver (LoDo) is looking for an project architect with (5) to Ten (10) years’ experience. We work on projects all over the country. We have several specialty areas including Restaurant Design, Multifamily Housing, Senior Living, Historic Adaptive Reuse and Technical Design work in the Cannabis Industry. We offer a competitive benefits package with health care, retirement plan, parking, and Life insurance. Our firm is an open Studio, that cultivates an opportunity to learn all aspects of the practice of architecture. We have a strong backlog of work with interesting clients around the country.
Work with project a manager on deliverables for various projects both in state and out of state.
· Master’s degree in architecture preferred.
· 5-10 years total experience, with ambition to grow in the profession.
· Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite required.
· Strong drafting, design, graphics & written and verbal communication skills.
· Be able to develop architectural drawings from concept to SD, DD & CD.
· Design and Detail oriented.
· Please provide resume
· Please provide sample work product
Please provide portfolio
Your application has been successfully submitted.