Construction Administration Project Manager
Make the move to KEPHART and be a part of one of the Best Places to Work as recognized by the Denver Business Journal 5 years in a row! At KEPHART, we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture where everyone’s voices and vision are heard and explored. We value work-life balance and place an emphasis on our employees’ professional growth in a flexible and collaborative studio. In this type of environment, inspired architecture, and steady growth follow, which is why we need you!
We are seeking a CA Project Manager to lead multiple projects at a time with limited supervision. The CA PM performs the architect’s roles and responsibilities from the start of the construction phase through project completion and turnover to the client. This position also works closely with the studio during the design phase as a resource in construction detailing and best practices. The ideal candidate is resourceful, self-motivated, and able to multi-task with the ability to demonstrate effective conflict resolution. While we do offer the benefit of being able to work remotely, this position requires that you be located in the Denver Metro area (local site observations).
- Experience in construction documents and contract administration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
Desired, but not required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Construction Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in Multifamily with concrete and wood frame construction
Range of Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and assist in training staff
- Attend construction meetings and OAC’s
- Evaluate construction conformance with contract documents, quality and code requirements through on-site observation and field observation reports
- Review, evaluate and respond to RFI’s, submittals and shop drawings
- Monitor and coordinate construction document changes and ASI’s
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on first day!
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours with the potential to work from home part-time
- Offices in RiNo and the Denver Tech Center
- Paid Parking/RTD Options
- 50% reimbursement for AIA and NCARB dues
Salary Range: $ 80,000-95,000 annual, pending level of expertise
Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance
How to Apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone deserves a well-designed place to live, work and play.