Project Designer/Architectural Intern
Are you looking for more than a job but an experience, a chance to live in the mountains and be part of an amazing design team? Do you want to be in a position to grow in your profession?
NDG Architecture is a fast-growing small independent Architecture firm specializing in resort residential and light commercial. NDG is always working towards being creative for every client and implementing fresh, new design concepts for every project. NDG provides a personalized approach to designing each project and client. With larger firms a client may talk with several different people during the process. As a smaller firm we have more effective one on one with our clients. When designing it is important to get to know your client and/or the end user. Sometimes the most insignificant detail can turn into the most important aspect of the design. While sometimes we have to work hard, we make sure to take the time to have fun and recharge, especially when it comes to powder days on the mountain.
• Assist in taking projects from Concept through Construction Drawings
• Perform field measurements and site observations
• Manage Coordination of Project at various phases
• Assist in maintaining drafting standards, templates, and library
• Assist in creating presentations for client and jurisdictional meetings
• Self-motivated with team collaboration in mind
• Experienced knowledge of architectural building systems, planning, and design.
• Proficient knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD a must.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in an office
• Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• Competitive Salary, Depending on Experience and Qualifications
• Epic Ski Pass
• Health Insurance Stipend @ $400 per month
• 401K match @ 50% up to 6% salary(after 1st year)
• Paid Powder Ski Days
• Paid Holidays and 2 Weeks Vacation
• Semi-Flex Schedule
Your application has been successfully submitted.