Architectural Project Designer/ Entry Level Intern
Since 1998, Larson Incitti Architects (LIA) has focused on providing architecture which enhances the built environment and provides the greatest possible value for our clients. We strive for design excellence that is timeless, sustainable, innovative, responsible, and is adaptable over time. We believe that buildings should be responsive to contextual influences and reflect the essence of the program being served.
Our inspiration and creativity stems from diverse avenues – collaboration with all stakeholders at every step; continued research of new technologies and methodologies; our passion for creating meaningful solutions to the rapidly changing needs of our time; and the belief that exceptional architecture can truly enrich the environment and the people it serves.
LIA is a collaborative firm where you will have the opportunity to work with our entire team and all aspects of design. Our ideal candidate is someone that is talented, hardworking and brings a diverse set of invaluable skills. We are looking for the right person to join our team and help us continue to make a positive impact in our community.
Who we are looking for:
· REVIT and Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred
· 0-5 years’ experience in architectural design
· Excellent oral, graphic, and written communication skills
· Able to work collaboratively with a positive, professional approach
What you will be doing:
· Actively participate in the design process from SD through CA (which includes both production of design documents and on-site visits during construction).
· Work in close collaboration with our talented design team.
· Utilize REVIT to design, model and detail buildings that includes floor plans, elevations, details, wall sections, etc.
· Assist with the Construction Administration process, including submittal and RFI review.
Where you will be working:
· In the historic Wazee Exchange building located in the heart of lower downtown (LoDo)
· Surrounded by fun restaurants, coffee shops, and bars
· Across the street from the Milk Market
Perks of the Job:
· Signing bonus
· Hybrid option available
· Reimbursement for passed architectural registration exams
· Parking/Transportation stipend available
· Health Insurance
· Retirement plan available
· Year-End bonus
· Work-life balance
· Regular office/social events
Does this sound like you? E-mail your cover letter, resume, and examples of work to Careers@li-architects.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Base Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 per year (based on qualifications)
Your application has been successfully submitted.