Architect (All Levels)
Architect | 2-6 years of experience & 10-15 years of experience
- Preferred qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 2-6 or 10-15 years of professional work experience as an Architect
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Suite, Office, SketchUp
- Working knowledge of construction methods & design principles
- Ability to communicate design and planning concepts both graphically and verbally
- Team oriented and a willingness to be engaged in all aspects of the practice
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in mixed-use, commercial, residential (condo-experience preferred), and campus typologies
- Desirable qualifications: regardless of level, we are looking for candidate(s) with Condominium design and construction administration experience.
Responsibilities (pending years of experience)
- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents
- Design and document building projects of different type and scale
- Consult with clients to determine their requirements
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for major new structures and alterations to existing structures and site development
- Organize and manage permit documents
- Work with teams across business lines, in remote locations, and coordinate with subcontractors
We are a 60+ person Denver-based ﬁrm that specializes in vertically integrated mixed-use projects. We’ve worked successfully in a variety of different project types from small scale ofﬁce and restaurant interiors, to arts and athletic education buildings, boutique hotels, platinum rated ofﬁce buildings, luxury residential communities, and large-scale urban planning efforts. No matter the size, use or type, almost all our projects have complex programs and unique constraints that create innovative solutions.
We function as a studio environment that exempliﬁes our attitude towards collaboration – we are all in this together. We are not interested in titles, egos, or pride of authorship; the best idea wins, regardless of who brought it to the table. We believe that drawing is thinking and that communicating well, through models, drawings, and words, is paramount to creating successful projects.
Above all, we are a firm that is founded on working hard, being in it together, and having fun along the way. If you enjoy this type of working environment, we would love to meet you! Our office is across from Denver’s Union Station in the Lower Downtown (LoDo) neighborhood. We currently have multiple positions open for Architects and Interior Designers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SAR+ is an Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm that specializes in the design of active, connected, and vibrant places.