Multiple Positions (All Levels)
Santulan Architecture is a market leader in housing design. As one of the regional specialists in affordable housing, we are very proud to play a significant role in addressing our community’s critical housing needs including seniors, the disabled, and families. We also design market-rate housing of all stripes from suburban low-rise multi-building campuses to tall urban infill high-rises, most located in the Mountain West. We design buildings that are sustainable, contextual, durable, & safe. Our communities improve lives by inculcating a prideful sense of place and by fostering social interaction among our residents.
In our practice we pay equal attention to design, documentation, code compliance, & building sciences. We firmly believe that Architects should be masters of both the aesthetic and the technical realms, and our team strives daily towards that mastery. We are known for our compassionate, collaborative, non-corporate, and open culture that values tolerance, growth, teamwork, and life-work balance.
If you are a self-motivated creative professional looking to grow in a highly engaging and collaborative environment while creating sustainable places that improve lives, we are the firm for you!
· Recent College Graduate
· Architectural Staff Level I, II, or III (non-licensed)
· Architect Level I, II, or III (licensed)
· Project Manager
· 3 or more years of Experience in an Architecture Firm preferred.
· NAAB Accredited B.Arch or M.Arch.
· Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, & AutoCAD.
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite & MS Office Suite.
· Creativity, a keen design sense, & the ability to get along with a Team.
· Desire for technical growth
· Strong Communication Skills, written and verbal.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Base Salary Range guided by AIA Salary Survey
· Generous Signing Bonus
· Generous discretionary performance bonuses
· Medical Dental Vision & Life Insurance. Active on day one. Firm pays whole premium.
· Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays.
· Retirement Savings Account.
· Financial Support for ARE test costs.
· Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely on an as-needed basis.
· Access to gym, bike storage, and shower. (Starting 2023)
· Access to Rooftop Amenity Deck with Downtown & Mountain Views. (Starting 2023)
· Non-Corporate culture, Training & Team Building Events, Casual dress code, Pet Friendly office, and much more.
Please submit your resume, portfolio, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Art + Science in Balance