Owner's Representative / Project Manager
Considering a change? Consider helping Owner's manage the design and construction project. www.wemberinc.com.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 10+ years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 10+ years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience on Public Sector Projects (Library, Police Stations, Fire Stations) and or Multi-Family, Senior Housing, and or Affordable Housing. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing multi-million dollar projects from initial planning through design to construction close-out in addition to business development support. The candidate will be integral to the project team including the owner, architect, contractor, and various consultants.
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Tracking master project budgets
- Assembling Request for Proposals for design, construction. Team member will track proposal progress
- Procuring Services for surveyors, geotechnical, movers and other contractors.
- Attending design and construction meetings, taking minutes, and following through on issues.
- Estimate review and validation
- Tracking design and construction issues
- Change order review and validation
- Tracking issues related to project goals including sustainability
- Permit tracking, regulating authority approval tracking
- Assembling, tracking and following through on purchase orders
- Monitoring construction quality, generating field reports
- Tracking schedule related issues
- Generate monthly reports to ownership groups
- Initial pay application and invoice review for payment
- Sense of Humor
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A Degree in Construction Management, Estimating, Civil Engineering, Architecture or related discipline
- Approximately 10 years of Project Management, Owner's Representation or related AEC experience
- Good driving record and reliable vehicle as much time will be spent attending meetings and construction sites
- Organizational skills
- Leadership, business and entrepreneurial skills
- LEED Accreditation and experience on sustainable projects
- Software skills including Bluebeam, MS Word, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Path to employee ownership
- Health Coverage for the employee
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with match
- Profit Sharing
- Remote work. We have no office but on site visits and meetings will be in person weekly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get It Done