Project and Design Architect
TDG Architecture is looking for a self-motivated, creative team member to join our design driven, sustainably inspired studio. With over three decades of beautiful and responsible architectural design, construction documentation and personal client service experience, TDG Architecture is uniquely suited to projects that require creative problem solving and excellence in project management. Our award-winning design is grounded in a practical and collaborative approach with our clients to establish a design solution that will bring the most beauty, sustainability and value to every building and space.
We are located in the growing New South End of downtown Colorado Springs, within walking distance to great local eateries and attractions. Located close to the foothills just below Pikes Peak, there are countless outdoor activities to partake in along with the world class mountain view.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensed or on the path to licensure
- 5-8 years of experience in commercial, residential, and/or multi-family architecture
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit and/or AutoCad, Adobe Suite, and MS Suite
- Ability to efficiently plan, organize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to create Construction and Permit Documents while coordinating with consultants and clients
TDG Architecture Benefits:
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid Time Off earned at a starting rate of 15 days per year accruing monthly
- Medical, Dental, and vision insurance provided for the employee with plan options
- 401K plan with TDG providing a competitive matching program
- Monthly Wellness Benefit
- Reimbursement for passed architectural registration exams
- Each team member is given Design Opportunities
- TDG follows an Open Book Management philosophy. Financial reviews take place quarterly
- Employee Profit Sharing is distributed based on company performance
- Added Benefits: Free Parking, Office Snacks, Happy Hours, Birthday and Anniversary Lunches, Company Excursions, Monthly Lunch and Learns, Collaborative Work Environment, Work-Life Balance
We love living and working in Colorado Springs, so we strive for a healthy work-life balance. We endeavor to create a professional team environment that promotes learning and teaching while working with clients, consultants and each other. TDG provides professional education and time for community involvement. We set aside time once a month for collaborative, creative discussion and reviews as the future of better, beautiful design is in our hands!
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.