Powers Brown Architecture is looking to add architectural staff with multi-family experience to its Denver office.
• Collaboration with project team to produce schedule implementation, design reviews, drawing updates, drawing / specification coordination, value engineering, constructability feasibility, review of shop drawings, review and response to Requests for Information (RFI’s), and creation of Architectural Supplemental Instructions (ASI’s), Proposal Requests (PR’s) and Change Orders
• Research of building materials and systems, building codes, regulations, etc.
• Accurately delivering all project phases on time and within budget to achieve client goals
• Developing details that are consistent with the design direction, and support the overall quality of the project
• Documenting client communications as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-5 years of experience, multi-family preferred;
• bachelor’s degree in architecture (or equivalent);
• proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.