Project Architect / Project Manager: 5-15 years
4240 Architecture is seeking creative, skilled, and organized individuals to join our team in Denver. We are driven by collaborative design excellence with a keen focus on site-specific, culturally sensitive, diverse, and innovative architectural solutions for people to enjoy across the world.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads team of 2-8 employees
- Collaborates on project design, prepares presentations, and executes design documentation
- Leads proactive coordination process with consultants
- Leads meetings
- Plans project milestones and goals
- Collaborates with project team to find best solutions
- Seeks to achieve superior quality of project design and documentation
- Actively mentors junior staff
Qualifications & Skills:
- NAAB-accredited degree in Architecture
- 3-8 years of professional experience (licensed professionals preferred)
- Passion for sustainable design (sustainable certification programs and software preferred)
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Hand-drawing and sketching skills preferred
- Working knowledge of building codes, zoning, and DRB materials
- Adept at implementing relevant and sound building science, technology, and constructability, from concept into quality construction documents.
- Proficient in developing high-quality visualizations, such as renderings and animations
- Proficient in Revit, SketchUp, V-Ray for SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects)
401k matching, Profit Sharing via quarterly bonuses, Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Sick Time, Flexible Hours, and Work From Home policy.
Please explore our website for more information on our work at www.4240architecture.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.