Architect / Intern Architect
Boutique Architectural firm in Lower Downtown Denver (LoDo) is looking for an intern architect or architect with four (4) to six (6) years’ experience. We work on projects all over the country. We have several specialty areas including Restaurant Design, Multifamily Housing, Senior Living, and Technical Design work in the Cannabis Industry. We offer a competitive benefits package with health care and retirement plan. Our firm is an open Studio, that cultivates an opportunity to learn all aspects of the practice of architecture.
Work with project a manager on deliverables for various projects both in state and out of state.
· Master’s or Bachelor degree in architecture required.
· 4-6 years total experience, with ambition to grow in the profession.
· Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite .
· Strong drafting, design, graphics & written and verbal communication skills.
· Be able to develop architectural drawings from concept to SD, DD & CD.
· Design and Detail oriented.
· Please provide resume
· Please provide sample work product
· Please provide portfolio
Studio K2 Architecture currently offers a health care program through Kaiser Permanente.
- The health Care plan has a $500 deductible
- SK2 pays 60% of the total health care plan for you and your spouse / children.
- Dental Insurance
- Studio K2 participates in a Simple IRA and has a match of 3% of your salary.
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
We offer Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays and your birthday once you become a full-time employee. Your full PTO starts at the beginning of your employment and is renewed at the beginning of the year it can be used for time off and sick leave.
Your application has been successfully submitted.