Project Architect: 5+ Years
BFAD is offering an environment of increased responsibility and opportunity to accelerate your career. We offer competitive salaries, as well as, accept and encourage a flexible work environment. BFAD is seeking creative, independent, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence and thrive in a small work environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated licensed Project Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with an emphasis in large-scale mixed use and multi-family residential design including project interiors. We are looking for someone who is aware of, and helps to articulate and achieve the client's goals and objectives while continually achieving distinguished architecture.
Check out more about us at bryantflink.com.
- Collaborating with Architecture and interior design teams.
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects including pre-design through construction contract administration
- Coordinating project schedules, drawings and deliverable packages at all phases
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project objectives
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project
- Direct meetings and presentations as appropriate
- Conduct a thorough and proactive coordination process with consultants
- Resolve complex technical and design issues
- Conduct on-site observations and document site reviews
- Process submittals, RFIs, substitution requests, etc. during construction
- Improve the quality and value of project design and documentation
- Deliberately and positively mentor junior staff
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Completion of five or six-year architectural degree program.
- Professional experience having worked in all phases of project delivery.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills with the ability to build quick rapport with all levels of staff, clients, consultants, authorities, and vendors.
- Enthusiastic commitment to project research, a multidisciplinary design process, and a team-focused environment.
- Ability to adopt new skills and responsibilities, identify and focus on critical tasks, and contribute on all phases of project work.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, construction techniques and costs.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of the design philosophies and development strategies for core and shell office projects.
- Proficiency in Revit is required.
BFAD offers opportunities to work on challenging and exciting projects, competitive salaries, wellness, retirement, and other work-life plans. We are excited to offer multiple opportunities to join our collaborative design practice and build a strong and thriving career. If you meet the qualificaitons above and are passionate about client service, distinguished architecture, and a work-life balance, please forward your resume and examples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.