DLR Group is seeking a Project Manager to join our K-12 Education Team.
We are an integrated design firm with a promise to elevate the human experience through design. This fuels the work we do around the world and inspires our mission to improve the lives of our clients, our communities, and our planet. If this sparks your interest, you’re in the right place.
DLR Group operates within a hybrid work model, supporting flexibility between office time and work from home.
- Denver, CO
As a Project Manager at DLR Group you will be responsible for leading projects on budget and schedule while delivering design excellence. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
You'll provide hands-on supervision to architectural, engineering and design staff during all phases of the project as well as partner with vendors and consultants as needed. Additionally, you will be expected to lead interviews in front of clients to win work.
The Successful Candidate Will
- Be able to proactively manage and operate within complex K-12 and/or Higher Education projects
- Develop project Work Plans (schedule, budget, cartoon set) for project success.
- Be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Serve as primary contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with a focus on client trust, rapport, and satisfaction.
- Understand Business Development, and genuinely and consistently build and maintain an ongoing professional relationships with the clients
- Coordinate with the Business Development leader to attend client events, fundraisers, and District support
- Proactively and creatively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts.
- Ability to assist in winning work and great communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of programming and planning.
- Passionate about Education.
- 8+ years of experience successfully leading and working on Education (K-12 and/or Higher Education) projects.
- Proven ability to lead integrated design teams.
- Must have a collaborative management style and strong people skills.
- Must have good communication and public speaking skills to participate in interviews and client presentations.
- The ability to travel occasionally to support project tasks.
- Licensed Architect
- Professional Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Master's Degree.
- Knowledge and use of Revit
- Member of a4le is desired
Our comprehensive Benefits at DLR Group include: medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, employee stock ownership, bonus opportunities.
Compensation considerations are based on location, experience, and skills the potential pay range for this role is $85,000--$105,000.
DLR Group is an integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering, interiors, planning, and building optimization for new builds, renovations, and adaptive reuse projects.
We are 100% employee-owned: every employee is literally invested in our clients’ success. At the core of our firm are interdisciplinary teams engaged in every step of project lifecycles. Our teams champion true collaboration, open information sharing, shared risk and reward, value-based decision making, and proficient use of technology to deliver exceptional design. We are pursuing the goals of the 2030 Challenge, the ME2040, and the SE2050, and are an initial signatory of the China Accord and the AIA 2030 Commitment.
Through our values – commitment, creativity, environmental stewardship, fun, integrity, ownership, sharing, teamwork – we elevate the human experience through design, together.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Elevating the Human Experience through Design