Project Manager, Architect
Tryba Architects is a nationally recognized architecture firm specializing in the full integration of architecture, interior design, urban design historic preservation, landscape architecture and planning. Throughout the firm’s 34-year history we have earned a national reputation for shaping and reshaping urban structures and systems into special places. Our practice is driven by a commitment to our clients to collaborate in crafting detailed buildings and spaces intimately connected to function, people, nature, and the urban environment. We work nationally from offices in Denver and Fort Worth.
We are seeking a highly motivated licensed Architect, with a minimum of 6-10 years’ experience, to take on the role of Project Manager in commercial, interiors, multi-family, mixed-use and civic projects. Client and consultant relationship management experience is required. U.S. Registration required. Candidates must possess strong working knowledge of REVIT, SketchUp, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, and should be comfortable generating design concepts in hand sketch form.
- Positively motivating staff, clients and all people and organizations with whom the firm interacts
- Ability to lead clients towards decisions that generate great architecture
- Creatively excite staff with ideas that are aligned with the firm design principles
- Ability and judgement to take appropriate, calculated risks with guidance.
- Proven ability to consistently and effectively manage and lead people, projects, schedules, and budgets,
- Experience creating and maintaining strong, productive team relationships.
- Excellent communication skills – taking the lead to convey concepts, ideas and information
- Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s officers, principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue and productive feedback. From these interactions, able to give to others and gain from others a sense of strength, personal expansion and enjoyment.
- Leading and guiding construction document production and oversight for complex and technical projects
- Maintain knowledge of current codes and practices
- Licensed professional with Bachelor degree in architecture, Master’s degree preferred
- 6-10 years of professional experience
- Experience in project management and construction administration for commercial/institutional and residential construction.
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, communications with clients and consultants.
- Multi-tasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in either a management or production role.
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) plans, Profit Sharing Plan, Performance Bonuses, Life & AD&D Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability Plans, PTO (Vacation, Sick, Holidays), Professional License Registration Renewal, Flexible Schedule, Office-sponsored events and activities
If you meet the qualifications above and are passionate about pursuing architectural excellence, providing exemplary client service, and working on transformational projects, please forward your resume and examples of work to: email@example.com. For consideration, please include “Project Manager” in the subject.
Your application has been successfully submitted.