Project Architect (5+ years)
Project Architect (5+ years)
Tryba Architects is a nationally recognized architecture firm specializing in the full integration of architecture, interior design, urban design historic preservation, landscape architecture and planning. Throughout the firm’s 34-year history we have earned a national reputation for shaping and reshaping urban structures and systems into special places. Our practice is driven by a commitment to our clients to collaborate in crafting detailed buildings and spaces intimately connected to function, people, nature, and the urban environment. We work nationally from offices in Denver and Fort Worth.
We are seeking a highly motivated licensed Project Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with an emphasis in large-scale mixed use and multi-family residential design (including interior architecture). Strong client and consultant relationship management skills and U.S. registration are required. Candidates must possess strong working knowledge of REVIT, SketchUp, Bluebeam, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, and should be comfortable generating design concepts in hand sketch form.
- Lead clients towards decisions that generate great architecture
- Motivate and inspire staff and clients with creative ideas that are aligned with the firm’s design principles
- Utilize previous experience working on urban development projects, including design and collateral for project vision and values; site planning and programming; urban design guidelines; and general understanding of planning/entitlement processes
- Create and maintain strong, productive team relationships
- Collaborate directly with partners of the firm during all phases of design and drawing production
- Lead construction document production and oversight for complex and technical projects
- Utilize familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
- Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue, productive feedback, and personal and professional growth
- Licensed professional with a bachelor's degree in Architecture; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience with a focus on multi-family housing project types
- Experience in project management and construction administration for commercial/institutional and residential construction.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively manage and lead people, projects, budgets, schedules, and communications with clients and consultants
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, working on several projects simultaneously in either a management or production role
- Desire to deliver projects effectively with consideration of all disciplines in our multi-disciplinary design firm
- Strong design creativity and technical proficiency
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Ability and judgement to take appropriate, calculated risks with guidance
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) plans, Profit Sharing Plan, Performance Bonuses, Life & AD&D Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability Plans, PTO (Vacation, Sick, Holidays), Professional License Registration Renewal, Flexible Schedule, Office-sponsored events and activities
If you meet the qualifications above and are passionate about pursuing architectural excellence, providing exemplary client service, and working on transformational projects, please forward your resume and examples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For consideration, please include “Project Architect” in the subject.
Your application has been successfully submitted.