BG Architecture & Design, an award-winning design practice based in Aspen serving the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. BGA&D is focused on our team’s professional growth and career advancement.
Founded in 2010, we are a growing firm and offer a highly collaborative environment with a guiding principle of work life balance.
We are seeking candidates for the following position:
Designer/Architect with 3-10 years of experience: Our ideal candidate is highly skilled in residential and commercial design.
Ideal applicants inform their creativity with construction knowledge, are collaborative by nature and are experienced in AutoCAD and Sketchup. Hand drawing skills, Lumion and Revit experience are a plus.
The candidate will collaborate as a team member on projects and be responsible for the design, documentation, and management of a variety of project types.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Strong design skills
- A collaborative focus and a positive attitude
- Capability to develop drawing and documentation packages
- Knowledge of construction and technical detailing
- A proven track record of interdisciplinary collaboration
Why Work at BGA&D
· Highly competitive compensation and excellent benefits
· Flexible work hours and remote working policy
· Profit sharing and matching Simple IRA
· Healthcare stipend
· New team members receive 3 weeks PTO, 1 week personal/sick leave and in addition to the typical 7 holidays, we close the office for a week at the year-end holidays
· Direct or easy access to mountain biking, skiing, hiking and fly fishing from the office
· Premier four mountain Aspen ski pass, if it snows more than 6”, team members may take a powder morning off and enjoy the fresh snow!
· We support community service efforts
· Reimbursement for passing ARE licensing examinations and study materials
· Office outings include mountain biking, snowcat powder tour skiing, paddle boarding and more
· We celebrate the little things!
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent design degree.
Please send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about BGA&D at www.bgadaspen.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
BG Architecture & Design