Designer/Architect, 5-10 years of experience
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ), an award-winning multi-discipline international design practice, currently has multiple opportunities in its offices. We have three locations: Boulder, CO; Atlanta, GA; and Austin, TX. DTJ has a diverse portfolio at a variety of scales, including clubs and amenities, primary and multi-family housing, senior living, and resort and hospitality project types. DTJ DESIGN is an outstanding environment for career advancement while working on award-winning projects.
At DTJ, we push the limits of design. We strategize and explore. We work hard and laugh hard. And we help our clients “Experience Creativity” at every turn. DTJ provides an ideal atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of Architects, Landscape Architects, and Planners on project locations around the world. Join our team of epic creators!
We are seeking candidates for the following position:
Designer/Architect with 5-10 years of experience: Our ideal candidate has experience in excellent project delivery skills in one or more of DTJ’s areas of focus. Ideal applicants should be able to balance design creativity with solid construction knowledge, have an organizational focus and have Revit experience. Being able to express design thoughts through hand sketching, Sketchup and the Adobe Creative Suite is desired. This individual will work directly with studio leaders on projects and will be responsible for the creation, documentation, and management of a diverse set of projects. Skill in leading and inspiring a team of other design professionals and integrating DTJ’s multi-discipline project approach is a key expectation.
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Ability to assemble drawing and documentation packages
- Positive attitude and great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Construction/technical knowledge
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Experience with BIM 360, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam
- Knowledge/experience in Sketchup other modeling software highly preferred
Why Work at DTJ - “Experience Culture”
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package
- Flexible work hours and remote working policy
- Profit sharing, matching 401k, 2 to 3 weeks PTO (pending level of experience), with the option of purchasing additional time, 6 days Sick Leave + seven paid holidays.
- Fun, Connecting and Great Work Environment
- Three awesome offices; Boulder, Atlanta + Austin
- Working with creative Designers on projects around the world!
- Annual Income Range: $70,000-$100,000
Work Hard/Laugh Hard: We love our social gatherings and give back to our communities though our “Experience Compassion” program. Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in a multi-discipline firm with great advancement opportunities.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent design degree.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ)