Designer/Architect, Entry Level to 5 Years
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ), an award-winning multi-discipline international design practice, has opportunities for architects in our offices. We have three locations: Boulder, CO; Atlanta, GA; and Austin, TX. DTJ has a diverse portfolio at a variety of scales, including clubs and amenities, primary and multi-family housing, senior living, and resort and hospitality project types. DTJ DESIGN is an outstanding environment for career advancement while working on award-winning projects.
At DTJ, we push the limits of design. We strategize and explore. We work hard and laugh hard. And we help our clients “Experience Creativity” at every turn. DTJ provides an ideal atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of Architects, Landscape Architects, and Planners on project locations around the world. Join our team of epic creators!
We are seeking candidates for the following position:
Designer with Entry Level to 5 years of experience: Our ideal candidate is a team player bringing passion, artistry, and positive energy to our firm. Experience in one or more of DTJ’s areas of focus is ideal. Candidates should be proficient in Revit, Sketch-Up or Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and have strong design ideas and good hand graphics skills. This individual will work among our creative teams and will be responsible for the creation and documentation of various design and production tasks on a diverse set of project types.
- Ability to be self-motivated and integrate with teams
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Experience with BIM 360, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge/experience in Sketchup other modeling software highly preferred
Why Work at DTJ - “Experience Culture”
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package
- Flexible work hours and remote working policy
- Profit sharing, matching 401k, 2 weeks PTO, with the option of purchasing additional time, 6 days Sick Leave + seven paid holidays.
- Fun, Connecting and Great Work Environment
- Three awesome offices; Boulder, Atlanta + Austin
- Working with creative Designers on projects around the world!
- Work Hard/Laugh Hard: We love our social gatherings and give back to our communities though our “Experience Compassion” program
- Annual Income Range: $54,000-$75,000
Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in a multi-discipline firm with great advancement opportunities.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent design degree.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ)