Multi-Family Project Architect
Godden|Sudik Architects is looking for a Project Architect with a passion to enrich people’s lives. We are a residential design firm seeking a talented professional to help design and lead projects within our multi-family housing studio.
If you have an interest in multi-family housing projects, the desire and ability to be in a leadership role on those projects, and a passion to provide quality places for people to live then we want you to be part of our team.
Benefits of the position include a focus on professional development, a collaborative and friendly work environment, health, dental, vision, and short/long-term disability insurance, 2 weeks of vacation plus more with tenure, 6 days of paid sick time, and a 401k retirement plan.
• Collaborate with designers, clients, consultants, and other staff to create high quality homes and neighborhoods
• Actively and independently learn and gain new knowledge
• Help coordinate project teams and consultants
• Collaborate with, mentor, and lead others to oversee projects from start to finish
• Help solve problems in a positive manner
• Produce and review construction drawings
• Provide Construction Phase services
• Troubleshoot and suggest resolutions to items as they arise during construction
• 7+ years of experience in the architecture field, multi-family experience preferred
• Experience overseeing projects from conception to completion
• Proficient in Revit
• Associates Degree or higher
• Able to collaborate and communicate in a team environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
See What Could Be