BIM Manager / Draftsperson
Established in 2006, DAJ DESIGN is a small architectural design studio with an office in downtown Louisville, Colorado between Denver and Boulder and near the foothills of the Rockies. We create designs that resonate with their place and purpose, and provide new insight into their surrounding physical and cultural contexts.
DAJ DESIGN is recognized locally and regionally for its diverse portfolio in high-end residential new construction and remodel work, residential and small commercial interior design, creative commercial places & spaces, as well as its contemporary interpretation on historic building renovations and additions.
We are looking for an exceptional BIM Manager / Draftsman who is highly proficient in Revit and committed to collaborating and facilitating that transition. Works well with a collaborative design approach, and is able to manage multiple projects with different team members. Above all, the candidate should seek to join a team that is committed to creating beautiful and meaningful work, and has an admiration for good design.
- Strong interpersonal spoken and written skills
- Positive and motivating attitude
- Ability to organize and maintain schedules
- Adaptability to changing dynamics of a small office
- Independently applies architectural concepts and designs
- Independently create and manage Revit families and assemblies
- Ability to teach and provide Revit support to co-workers
- Takes initiative in creating better families / methodologies within Revit to manage and grow our productivity with the software.
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design Degree or Bachelors in Architecture.
- Working knowledge of wood construction for residential and small commercial projects.
- Proficient in Revit (mandatory), AutoCAD (preferred), SketchUp (mandatory), Slack, Excel
- U.S. citizen or hold valid work visa (provide visa type & duration)
- Full Health Coverage
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA with employee match
- Ability to work from home or remotely part time
- Opportunities for growth
- Salary Based on experience $50,000-$65,000
Please send resumes and work sample attachments (no links, please) to email@example.com with ‘Bim Manager / Draftsman’’ in the subject line. Limit file size to 25MB. Please include a schedule of availability for an initial interview call and to start work
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating designs that resonate with their place and purpose and provide new insight into their surrounding physical and cultural contexts.